The New Blues Festival needs responsible volunteers with a great attitude that are willing to help work this year’s festival. It is through the continued support and hard work of our volunteers that our festival is able to continue to grow and be a success year after year. To all who have donated their services and time in the past, New Blues Festival thanks you for your help! Volunteers will be given food, drink, and two free tickets to the New Blues Festival!
* An email will be sent out to all volunteers confirming their day and shift.
VOLUNTEER TASKS MAY INCLUDE:
• Festival Set-Up
• Festival Clean Up/Break-Down
• Stage Tech Crew/Assisstance
• VIP Area Assisstance
• Parking Directing
• Amongst Other Tasks
• Friday August 31st 9am – 12pm
• Friday August 31st 12pm – 3pm
• Friday August 31st 3pm – 6pm
• Saturday September 1st 9am – 12pm
• Saturday September 1st 12pm – 3pm
• Saturday September 1st 3pm – 6pm
• Sunday September 2nd 9am – 12pm
• Sunday September 2nd 12pm – 3pm
• Sunday September 2nd 3pm – 6pm
• 21 years or older to work with alcohol
• You agree not to hold the festival or anyone involved with the festival responsible for any injury or illness that happens during the festival event.
• You agree to conduct yourself in a responsible and dignified manner at all times.
• You agree to abide by the rules of the festival.
• You agree to work at least 1 shift over the three-day weekend of the festival.
• For our 21 and older volunteers: please, make sure your own party doesn’t start until after your shift; if you are deemed by your supervisor to be under the influence, you will be asked to leave.
• If you are a volunteer under 21 and are known to be under the influence you will be removed from the festival and considered ineligible for future volunteer opportunities.
• Volunteers must, at all times, be fully-clothed, top-to-bottom, including closed-toe shoes! [no sandals or flip-flops on duty]
• Volunteers must be completely sober on shift and considerate to festival patrons, musicians, and other volunteers.