Vendor Information

Exhibiting or vending at the New Blues Festival is a great way to reach new customers!


  • Basic 10’x10′ booth space $150 (includes canopy, 2 tables & 2 chairs)

  • Food vendor 10’x10′ booth space (including food trucks) $300 (includes canopy, 2 tables & 2 chairs)

  • Corporate 10’x10′ booth space $500 (includes ELECTRIC, canopy, 2 tables & 2 chairs)


Electric is subject to availability. Contact Steve Proctor for more information - 562.338.4805

Application Process (closes April 1st)

  1. Contact Steve Proctor to confim you are eligible to Vend:

  2. If accepted, purchase a booth by clicking on the "Add to Cart" button at the bottom of this page. (Remember to add 'Electric' if required!)
  3. ALL Vendors must complete THIS NBF form.
  4. ALL Vendors must obtain a HB sellers permit (free). See below.
  5. FOOD/FOOD TRUCK Vendors ONLY must obtain a OC Tempory Food Permit from HERE.
  6. FOOD TRUCKS MUST have a mobile business license. Download load form HERE.


(A $50 cleaning deposit will be refunded post event after site inspection.)


Questions Steve: 562.338.4805

Food Exhibitors Requirements

  • Limited grill stations are available outside the Main Tent; you must provide your own grill, fire extinguisher and ground cloth to catch grease. Dumping of grease is not allowed.
  • Decorations and linens, promotional material, and your own hand cart for set up assistance.
  • Exhibitors must maintain a presence in the booth space until 8PM.
  • No early break down. You must be set up by 10AM.
  • New Blues Festival HB Will Provide:
    • 10 x 10’ booth space with (1) 8’ table and (1) 6’ table w/2 chairs
    • Free parking
    • Each exhibitors receives (6) six staff admissions. Additional staff tickets can be purchased $30 in advance and $35 the day of the NBF. NBF will provide a code to purchase tickets at this discounted price.


Food & Merchant HB Sellers Permit Information:


The State of California requires all vendors selling a tangible product to provide New Blues Festival with their Seller's Permit. If their Seller's Permit (license) shows an HB address, nothing further is required. If their Seller's Permit does not show an HB address, the vendor will need to add Huntington Beach as a sub-location to their existing Seller's Permit. This can be done online: There is no fee. Please send a copy of the finalized sub-location document to


HB Sellers Information Checklist Can Be Found Here