Exhibiting or vending at the New Blues Festival is a great way to reach new customers!
Basic 10’x10′ booth space $TBD
Food vendor 10’x10′ booth space (including food trucks) $TBD
Corporate 10’x10′ booth space $TBD (includes ELECTRIC)
Electric is subject to availability. Contact for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Process (closes July 15th)
Contact NBF to confim you are eligible to Vend:
- If accepted, purchase a booth by clicking on the "Add to Cart" button at the bottom of this page. (Remember to add 'Electric' if required!)
- ALL Vendors must complete NBF's online form.
(A $50 cleaning deposit will be refunded post event after site inspection.)
Food Exhibitors Requirements
- Exhibitors must maintain a presence in the booth space until 8PM.
- No early break down. You must be set up by 10AM.
- New Blues Festival Will Provide:
- 10 x 10’ booth space
- Free parking
- Each exhibitors receives (6) six staff admissions. Additional staff tickets can be purchased $30 in advance and $35 the day of the NBF. NBF will provide a code to purchase tickets at this discounted price.