Event Day Information
Please follow our Facebook Page HERE & website HERE
for updates on event information.
Event Date: Saturday 27th April
Huntington Beach Sports Complex
18100 Goldenwest St, Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Googlemap location HERE
Parking: On-site parking is avalible for FREE while available
Gates: Open at 9am, Close at 9pm
Ticketing: Print OR show on a mobile your emailed ticket image for scanning at gate. ID Required!
Are tickets available at the gate: Yes
When do online ticket sales close?: 6pm Sat 27th April
Is alcohol served onsite: Yes
Is NBF handicap accessible?
Yes – NBF is on a flat, grassy field suitable for wheelchairs and electric scooters – although the ground can be a little bumpy. NBF has accessible restrooms.
Ticket refunds: All sales are final
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Umbrellas (ONLY Hand-Held)
- Foldable Chairs
- Baby Strollers
- Weapons of Any Kind, including Fireworks or Explosives of Any Kind
- No Outside Food
- Illegal or Illicit Substances of Any Kind
- Large Framed Backpacks (Hiking Backpacks, etc)
- No Glass Bottles or Containers
- No Outside Alcohol
- No Coolers
- Pets (except Service Dogs)
- Professional Recording (Photo, Video, Audio) Equipment (NO Large Professional Detachable Zoom Lenses, Tripods or Other Commercial Equipment
- Detachable zoom lenses, telephoto lenses and other professional equipment like tripods, monopods, stools, stands, sticks, etc. are NOT allowed UNLESS in possession of a “Press Pass”
- GoPro attachments like sticks & monopods. Professional attachments UNLESS in possession of a “Press Pass”
Any other pertinent info I should know about?
• NBF is an outdoor event on a grassy field. Comfortable shoes are recommended
• Backpacks and purses are subject to search
• Smoking, including e-cigarettes, is not permitted at the event.