Where Can I Park?
Parking is onsite, fee of $8 payable upon entry. Cash only.
There are no in/out privileges for the park.
10 am Saturday and Sunday.
8 pm close Saturday and Sunday.
Box Office Hours
10 am – 6 pm Saturday and Sunday. Advance tickets available online, get yours now!
- Handicap Parking
- Food Vendors
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Umbrellas (ONLY Hand-Held)
- Foldable Chairs
- Baby Strollers
- Weapons of Any Kind, including Fireworks or Explosives of Any Kind
- No Outside Food
- Illegal or Illicit Substances of Any Kind
- Large Framed Backpacks (Hiking Backpacks, etc)
- No Glass Bottles or Containers
- No Outside Alcohol
- No Coolers
- Pets (except Service Dogs)
- Professional Recording (Photo, Video, Audio) Equipment (NO Large Professional Detachable Zoom Lenses, Tripods or Other Commercial Equipment
- Detachable zoom lenses, telephoto lenses and other professional equipment like tripods, monopods, stools, stands, sticks, etc. are NOT allowed UNLESS accompanied by a Photo wristband
- GoPro attachments like sticks & monopods. Professional attachments not accompanied by a Photo pass in the park must have a paper photo band attached to it
No Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed. No Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Give-Aways, etc